Editor ：Wilson Sim Sihan
Born in Singapore, he made his first touch with Qing History when he was 15 while watching Yongzheng Dynasty, a Chinese television series, and since then his passion for the subject has continued till today.
Previously a producer of a local current affairs TV program in Singapore, he’s also a news journalist by profession in Singapore, with at least 8 years of journalistic experience, but making full use of his leisure time to study Qing history privately. Currently, he is a civil servant.
Hobbies include travelling globally to see the world and measure all the cities by foot. He set up the website together with friends, hoping to attract more friends who also has a passion for studying Qing history or simply knowing more enthusiasts who share the common interest.
- Former Producer, MediaCorp Chinese News & Current Affairs, Channel 8
- Former Journalist, Singapore Press Holdings SPH Lianhe Wanbao
- General Affairs, Singapore Association of Writers
- Treasurer, Singapore May Poetry Society
- Sub-Committee Member, Singapore Federation of Chinese Clan Associations, Academic sub-committee
- Committee Member, Xishan Literary Centre
- Committee Member, Nanyang Sim’s Clan Association
- Panel Member, Publication Consultative Panel, Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore （IMDA）
Secretary ：Han Yu Jing
Graduated from Nanyang Technological University, and having a BA in Chinese, she’s currently in charge of marketing and administrative affairs for an MNC in Singapore.
She has an interest in the Qing history, especially the palace related pieces, she’s also currently responsible for the daily upload of contents on QHS Facebook page.
Committee Member: Chung Kwang Tong (Master Weiyi)
A Singaporean born in 1984, who is also a 34th generation Taoist high priest of the Quan Zhen Long-men (Complete Perfection Dragon Gate) Tradition. He learnt the Taoist scriptures and classics under distinguished Taoist Master Leung Tak Wah, who is the Tutor of Rites at the Hong Kong Fung Ying Seen Koon since 2000.
He was ordained as a priest in 2003 at the Singapore Hiang Tong Keng Temple and received the higher ordination in Hong Kong as a High Priest in 2009.
Master Chung graduated from the Oklahoma City University (USA) with a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications in 2009, and he is currently studying for his Master degree at the Department of Malay Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore. He has also represented Singapore at several international conferences.
He has vast knowledge not only in Taoism but also other religions around the world, thus able to assist us in researching about religions and it’s spread during the Ming-Qing Era.
- Administrator, Taoist Federation (Singapore) Secretariat
- Secretary-General, Taoist Federation Youth Group (Singapore)
- Honorary Secretary, Inter-Religious Organisation (IRO)
- Member of the Board of Visitors (BOV), Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) Detention Barracks