Many had enquired about QHS’s study visit to Beijing, we are still in the midst of planning but the possible dates of the trip should be from the 1st of March to 8th of March 2016, and there will be 15 vacancies.
This trip isn’t just about sightseeing, it also includes visiting various historical monuments in detail, and a talk with local history researcher. Do drop us a message via Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested! 🙂
Please take note:
1. We will be walking through the undergrowth so dress appropriately, especially your footwear.
2. Wear light breathable clothing. Long pants and long sleeves if you are prone to insect bites or sunburn. Bring sunblock and natural insect repellent.
3. Wear comfortable non-slip shoes as safety is important. Walking sticks are recommended.
4. Do read up on Bukit Brown before going so you have a better understanding of the place (e.g. BukitBrown.com)
5. Do bring water, light snacks, poncho/umbrella, sunhat and waterproof your electronics.
6. Please go to the toilet before coming. There are NO facilities anywhere there or nearby.
Disclaimer: By agreeing to take this walking tour of Bukit Brown Cemetery, I understand and accept that I must be physically fit and able to do so.To the extent permissible by law, I agree to assume any and all risk of injury or bodily harm to myself and persons in my care (including child or ward).