QHS has organized a heritage trip to Bukit Brown Cemetery to understand more about it’s history, and some of the renowned figures who has close relations with the late Qing dynasty.
Please join us in this activity with your friends, family or love ones, we are going to move as one, and leave no man behind.
Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 85714533 (Wilson) for more information.
咖啡山下埋葬的清史 ( The history of Qing dynasty hidden beneath Bukit Brown Cemetery)
Please take note:
1. We will be walking through the undergrowth so dress appropriately, especially your footwear.
2. Wear light breathable clothing. Long pants and long sleeves if you are prone to insect bites or sunburn. Bring sunblock and natural insect repellent.
3. Wear comfortable non-slip shoes as safety is important. Walking sticks are recommended.
4. Do read up on Bukit Brown before going so you have a better understanding of the place (e.g. BukitBrown.com)
5. Do bring water, light snacks, poncho/umbrella, sunhat and waterproof your electronics.
6. Please go to the toilet before coming. There are NO facilities anywhere there or nearby.
Disclaimer: By agreeing to take this walking tour of Bukit Brown Cemetery, I understand and accept that I must be physically fit and able to do so.To the extent permissible by law, I agree to assume any and all risk of injury or bodily harm to myself and persons in my care (including child or ward).